Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have an oriental wheelbarrow type outside piece. how can I…

Customer Question
I have an oriental...

I have an oriental wood wheelbarrow type outside piece. how can I find out what it's worth.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It looks like a small surrey it is of wood, wood nail like, in front the piece that goes up a decorative, the front wheel is wood

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I don't see any marking on it, it's all wood, beautiful piece but where it's been outside some it needs a clear coat on it but don't want to ruin the value of the piece.

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/20/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 12 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

I look forward to working with you.

Can I help you further with uploading a photo?