Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

Resale value of this Co silver plated small creamer? 5.5"w x

Resale value of this BM Co silver plated small creamer? 5.5"w x 2.5" h? Some tarnish. Pictures available.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I have several other pieces of silver-plate (different manufacturers). Is it better to send each different mgr as a separate question?

My apologies for delay in response, my wifi was experiencing a technical issue.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

I would be happy to help with additional items, however you will please need to post a new question thread for each item. Feel free to request me by name if you would like to work with me personally.

~Nora

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
ok

Thank you for your patience.

This is a vintage silver plated creamer by Benedict from New York.

The high sale value is $7 - $13 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora