Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

How do I go about selling it, in your opinion? (antique

How do I go about selling it, in your opinion?(antique Victorian era, 19th century large entry mirror). Thanks.

Thank you for the request here.

You may want to try chairish.com. They do not charge a listing fee and when the item sells they send a white glove freight service to handle the packing and delivery at the buyer's expense.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora