Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I would like to know how much a 12 piece set with serving

hi. I would like...
hi. I would like to know how much a 12 piece set with serving dishes as well would be worth. Bawo & Dotter Elire Works Limoges??
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It belonged to my grandmother. That is all I know.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: it is in very good shape. Has been pcked for the last 11 years. I just unpacked it and it is all in one piece.
9/19/2017
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

A service for 12 with serving pieces of Limoges porcelain imported by Bawo and Dotter/Elite Works

of New York circa 1896 to 1920 (most is from around 1900) has a value of $900 to $1100 for the set.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Rarewares

You are so welcome.
If you would like to use me on any future questions,
put ForCustomerOnly in the text of your question to get me again.
I respond to requested questions first.

Rarewares
Rarewares