Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

My husband passed away 20 years ago and I am trying to deal

with his baseball card collection...
My husband passed away 20 years ago and I am trying to deal with his baseball card collection. Where can I go to get a fair evaluation. Amoung them are two boxes of O'Pee chee waxed wrapped cards with bubble gum in good shape.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: He had valued the unwrapped ones at over $1000.00 dollars but where I am there is nowhere to go to find out what exactly I have here
9/19/2017
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Where do you live general area is fine no address. I can then find an expert closest to you that would have full knowledge and time to go through the whole collection and give you honest values in todays market. I can also share links of ways to sell these online once you know whta exactly you have. I can also help you with values if you have photos of a few of these cards to egt started.

I live outside of Peterborough On. Several of the listed shops that would have helped me have closed so i don't know who to go to.

thank you I will see what I can find in the way of experts closest to you that are open.

Thanks, ***** ***** that.

Thank you for your patience I have listed what I can find in the way of sites online, area stores, shows and ways to sell the collection once you know exactly what you have. Please let me know if I may be of further help ..............

This has been a challenge I have found several things in Toronto and not much by the are you live in.Just missed the big show this last weekend in Ontario however I listed the link to see if you can contact and find out when the next one will be some have shows twice a year.

the site below keeps you updated on area meetings, whats goign on in the collectible card world. Good to check often see if there is an expert advertising that could help you closer to your location.

https://www.kijiji.ca/b-buy-sell/peterborough/baseball-cards/k0c10l1700218

________________________________________

Just missed the show in Ontario. You can click on the link below and see the venue it was held in and call them to see when the next show would be in your area.

http://www.thehespelercardshow.com/

_______________________________________

Toronto Card Show

SUNDAY OCT 1, 2017

10:00AM – 3:30PM

TORONTO PLAZA HOTEL

*****/p>

TORONTO, ONTARIO

http://westtorontocardshow.com/

____________________________________

a site that buys cards

http://www.krukcards.com/

__________________________

an article on selling cards and a form to fill out if they could buy or help you:

https://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/can-sell-baseball-cards/

___________________

Ontario- collector card stores

All-Star Sports Cards & Comics***** 24b
Newmarket, ON L3X 1V6
Canada
*****@******.***(###) ###-####br />
AllStarCollectors.com
400 Townline
Orangeville, ON
L9W 3Z6(###) ###-####br />http://www.allstarcollectors.com

Beyond the Pond Sportscards and Collectables
1930 Hyde Park Road
London, ON, N6H 5L9
Canada
Ph.(###) ###-####br />Wed - Fri: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Cardboard Memories
230 Sandalwood Pky E
Brampton, ON L6Z 1R3
Canada(###) ###-####br />
Miraj Trading*****br />Ottawa Ontario
K1Z 7M4 Canada
Tel:(###) ###-####br />
M & L Sports Cards
Niagara Falls Ontario Canada*****br />L2G 4P6
Phone:(###) ###-####br />
401 Games*****br />Located at the corner of Yonge & Gerrard
One block South of College subway station
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5B 1S9
Phone Number:(###) ###-####br />www.401games.ca

Excalibur Cards***** W
Toronto, ON(###) ###-####br />Located on the 2nd floor of Excalibur Comics

Untouchables Sports Cards & Gaming
Central Parkway Mall***** E.
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
L5A-3Y1
Phone:(###) ###-####br />Fax:(###) ###-####br />www.untouchables.ca

Bozley's Sportscards*****br />St. Catharines, Ontario, L2R-2Z2
Canada(###) ###-####br />
Coins Unlimited (Half the store is sports cards)*****br />Welland, Ontario, L3C-3V4
Canada(###) ###-####br />*****@******.***
www.coinsunlimited.ca

Frozen Heroes Sports Cards & Memorabilia*****br />Ajax, Ontario
L1S 2H3
Canada
Email: *****@******.***
Phone:(###) ###-####br />Website: www.frozenheroes.ca

Fresher Sports Cards*****br />London, Ontario
N6E 3M2(###) ###-####br />
Stadium Sports Cards***** W. Unit #1
Blenheim, Ontario
N0P 1A0(###) ###-####br />
Game Breakers Sports Cards*****
Ottawa, ON K2C 3V8(###) ###-####br />
Stadium Sports Cards***** W., Unit 1
Blenheim, ON N0P 1A0
Phone:(###) ###-####br />
RecordBreakerZ (They move frequently)*****br />Kingston, ON, K7K 3E6(###) ###-####br />Tu-Fri 12-7 S-S 12-4

Kitchener Coin*****
Kitchener, ON
N2H 2P8
T:(###) ###-####br />F:(###) ###-####br />http://www.kitchenercoin.on.ca/
*****@******.***

J&B Book Exchange***** W.
Trenton ON(###) ###-####br />
J&J Cards & Collectibles***** N.
Waterloo, Ont. N2J 3H4 Canada(###) ###-####br />1-***-***-****http://jjcards.com/shop/*****@******.***

The IceBox Cards and Collectibles
31 Commerce Park Drive, Unit A2
Barrie, ON L4N 8X1

Lookin For Heroes*****S.
Kitchener ON(###) ###-####br />
The Guys Outback Inc.(###) ###-####br />100 Bonnie Cres. Elmira ON

1930 Hyde Park Road
London, ON, N6H 5L9
Canada
Sat: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

Image Collections
181a Queen Street South (Streetsville)
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
L5M 1L1
Phone:(###) ###-####br />
Cards, Comics, & Fun Stuff
321 Lakeshore East
Mississauga, ON L5G(###) ###-####/p>

_______________________________

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Thank you so much. You have been beyond helpful and i certainly have lots of sources to check out now.

You are very welcome I am glad I could help

Please rate my help when you have a chance as that is how I am paid from the company for my time and work here.

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser