Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have yellow rose Japan tea set 18001 engraved, It was my…

Customer Question
I have yellow rose...

I have yellow rose Japan tea set 18001 engraved

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It was my grandmother set, she got it when I was 8, passed on to me I'm 60 now

Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/19/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 12 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.

No thanks

I got two of the top, please also add one of the bottom mark.