Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a Tengra figurine of a woman in a dress with blue…

Customer Question
I have a Tengra...

I have a Tengra figurine of a young woman in a white dress with blue full length gloves and a floor length cape/shawl.. J. Ten has sighned the bottom of the cape/shawl. What can you tell me about the figurine. It was bought at an auction.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

Nothing other than it came with a small tag stating it was hand made in Spain Valencia and has the Tengra logo on the tag.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/19/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 10 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you. (I do not participate in the phone service)

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.