Antiques

Have Antique Repair Questions? Ask an Antique Appraiser

Antiques

I have a Poppins by P.L Travers with the dust jacket. It was…

I have a Mary...

I have a Mary Poppins by P.L Travers with the dust jacket. It was copyrighted in 1934. I can" find anything about the book. Do you know what its worth?

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It was published by Harcourt, Brace and Company 383Madison Ave.,New York 17,n.y. It is dedicated to her mother 1875-1925.

9/19/2017
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Your 1934 edition of Mary Poppins published by Harcourt, Brace and Company, with dustjacket, retails for $125 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Nora

Thanks for the positive rating! Much Appreciated.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora

Nora
Nora