Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Antique piano rolls some very old how do I find value? I was…

Customer Question
Antique piano rolls some...

Antique piano rolls some very old how do I find value?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I was given 50 + rolls and I was wondering where to find value some are WW 2 type songs or before

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

They appear in good shape some of the boxes have glue issues but no one has tried to repair

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/19/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora