Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

7" 1/20 12K G.F. on Sterling bracelet with unusual

7" 1/20 12K G.F. on Sterling bracelet with unusual interlocking loops. Looks old. Do you need a picture?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have described the item as best I can. Was obtained from an estate sale. We are in that business. Can a picture be submitted. Item is beautiful and unique.
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: That's it.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Do not see if pictures (2) were transferred to you. Let us know.

Thank you for the images. Please allow me some time to look these over for you.

~Nora

Thank you for your patience.

This is a vintage 1940's lovers or sailors knot link bracelet.

Here is a link for you to a comparable that sold for $152.50:

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/1940-retro-sailors-knot-rose-yellow-96459087

A fair market value for yours is $125 - $165 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Thank you for the positive rating.

I would be happy to help you with any items in the future.

When you post a new question, please feel free to add "For Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.

Sincerely,

Nora