Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser
Experience:  40+ yrs. Experience, 40+yrs.Dealer buying/selling antiques.14+ yrs. Antique Store Owner. Member of AOA, AADA. Advanced studies in Antiques at University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
53729464

Glenda (only please) Would you please take a look at the

Hi Glenda (only please)Would you please take a look at the photos at this link
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/558891919/fenton-blue-opalescent-bon-bon-candy?ref=listing-shop-header-0Looking to confirm maker, type, pattern, period and value and any other info you know. :)Thanks,
Liz

Hi Liz

Yes this is an Early Fenton Opalescent Candy Dish, This was produced in the 1920's. I would list this for at lowest price of

$75.00, it is valued at $140.00-145.00 but this day and time it would not sell for that.

.

Hope you are doing well.

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Holy smokes! I'm glad I checked in with you!! Thanks! glad the link worked. So much quicker and easier for me.

This dish is super nice