Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How can we find the value of an antique Partners, How can we…

Customer Question
How can we find...

How can we find the value of an antique Partners

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

How can we send you a picture of our antique Table Partners desk for an appraisal?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It has an Inlayer leather top service and lots of decorative wood sides, not the typical legs for a table. A picture would obviously give a more accurate discription! Thanks for any advice you may offer.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
9/18/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 year ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 12 months ago

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora