Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

My brother sent china from Japan in 1950. Back stamp is a…

Customer Question
My brother sent china...

My brother sent china from Japan in 1950. Back stamp is a circled green M with orient china encircled with green branches and Japan underneath. Is this China collectible?

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Did you get my original question?

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

My question was China from Japan Early 1950. Green M circled in Green with ORIENT CHINA in green with branches circled around and Japan underneath. Is this a collectible?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
9/18/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 1 year ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Yes, are you also wanting to know the value of this set?

Glenda

Hello

I just need to know how many pieces you have in the set, and what they are? A place setting of 5 is dinner plate, salad plate , bread and butter plate and cup and saucer. Do how many of these 5pc sets do you have? Do you have any serving pieces such as platters and bowls?

Glenda