Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I bought a painting at a flea market in the orignal guilded…

Customer Question
I bought a painting...

I bought a painting at a flea market in the orignal guilded fgold frame painted on canvas I think by EL Snyder they said from Pittsburg painted in 2Pittsburg around 1900 wife donated his painting to a church and they sold them have you ever heard of him

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

I also have a picture painted by a drifter around 1900 of my grand parents farm hose he was hunger and offered to paint a picture of there farm hose but haven't found a signature that I can see

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
9/18/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 12 months ago

Will you be able to add photos?