Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I bought a painting at a flea market in the orignal guilded

Customer Question

I bought a painting at a flea market in the orignal guilded fgold frame painted on canvas I think by EL Snyder they said from Pittsburg painted in 2Pittsburg around 1900 wife donated his painting to a church and they sold them have you ever heard of him
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I also have a picture painted by a drifter around 1900 of my grand parents farm hose he was hunger and offered to paint a picture of there farm hose but haven't found a signature that I can see
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. The next step would be for me to see pictures of the art,
signatures if any and back of completed framing for any writing or labels.
Use the Add Files feature on your screen to add pictures one at a time.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.

Will you be able to add photos?