Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a solid brass mucky mouse belt buckle from 1937.

Customer Question
I have a solid...

I have a solid brass mucky mouse belt buckle from 1937. Wondering how much it is worth

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a brass mucky mouse belt buckle from 1937. Wondering what is worth

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?

N I No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/17/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** would be happy to help you. This is brass Mickey Mouse Belt buckle or does it say Mucky Mouse" Just wanting to clarify this. Also is it possible to post a photo or if not that is ok too as I know what you are describing........ is it in excellent condition? I do not send pop ads or emails for other services I like to keep things in written form so you have it to rint if desired and can refer back to it for information. So please know what you see on your end did not come from me it came from the company. I only know what we post here in our chat I am not an employee of the company I am a certified appraiser here to help value items. .

Mucky mouse

thank you I will begin the research now on this and post back. Is it possible to post a photo of the front and back of this belt buckle are there names or markings on the back?

Nicky mouse
Not nicky it starts with an m. Damn spell check

thank you Micky mouse I got it. I appreciate your help

It did attach pic

HI Thank you I do have the photo on my end. This an early mickey mouse belt buckle solid brass and looks to be in good condition. The value on these buckles are 38-45.00 They sell on ebay.com and etsy.com for roughly 30-35.00 each.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

When you have a moment please rate my answers as this is how I get paid for my research and it does not cost you anything extra it is strictly how I am paid for my time and work.

Hi I wanted to check in and see if I may be of further help on this for you. If not when you have a chance please rate my work as this is how I am paid for my research here at justanswer. It does not cost you anything just strictly how the company pays me by the rating system.

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser