Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I bought a piece of furniture about 20 years ago and I was…

Customer Question
I bought a piece of...
I bought a piece of furniture about 20 years ago and I was trying to find out a little bit about it and if it has any value I will send a picture.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/17/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.