Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

How much would a 1969 happy pastime figurine, west Germany…

Customer Question
How much would a...

How much would a 1969 happy pastime figurine, west Germany bee v marked cosy

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

69 is marked on the bottom

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/17/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hi, my name is Glenda,

The 1969 Happy Pastime Figurine, Germany, Bee V Mark, has an estimated value on the current market for an average of $125.00-140.00 if sold at an auction(a local auction ) it would sell for a little less,at around $75.00-100.00 , if this were sold in a High End Antique Shop in a larger city it would sell for $140.00 and up depending on the condition. If I were selling it I would list it for $ 140.00
.
Keep in mind that not all estimated values are obtained, your geographic area plays a big role in what prices can be obtained. If you plan on selling this I would list this for sell on the internet where it will have the largest shopping market. There are some great sites you can sell from.
.
You can sell on Etsy, which is a great place to sell from, you list Vintage Items, they can stay until they sell. Much like having a little store online. There is also Rubylane, which is a more upscale site where people sell more expensive items. There is also Tias and GoAntiques, which is on the same scale of Rubylane. There is Amazon Market Place, and of course Ebay. You can also sell on Charish, where you consign items. All of these sites get you a lot of World Wide exposure and bring the best traffic. They are all great! All sites can be sold from with pick up only option.
.
If you sell to a dealer, antique shop or resell shop you can expect to get about 30-40% of what it is worth since they have to resell the item.
.
Please ask any question you might have about your answer before rating this.
.
It was a pleasure working for you. If you have more items you need values for. Just send to "Glenda Only" I would be happy to help.
.
Glenda,
.
Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. This is the only way we get credit for our work.They should be located top left of the page. Or you may see review expert or rate expert.
.
If using a phone you have to scroll back to the top of the page where you started, there is a box that says finish rating! Then a box opens with stars in it, then you click the stars.
.
If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

This service is a ripoff. No mention of an extra 43.00 for your service. Very unhappy!

Hello

I am not sure I understand what you mean. The original offer is a 5.00 deposit with the balance due after a response from the Appraiser. So I am not sure what you are referring to. Appraisers are not employees of the site we come to answer questions that customers post there. I have looked up the offer the site makes many times and I always find the offer says, 5.00 deposit with balance due after response from expert.

I am sorry you are unhappy, I did provide my service to you in giving you an answer to your question. I cannot say about charges since I am not an employee of the site but, an independent appraiser.

Glenda

I'm just checking in once again to see how things are going.
.
Let me know if you still need help with this question. I strive to answer any and all questions a customer might have in order for you to have a enjoyable experience with me as an appraiser.
.
Rating the appraiser for answering your question has no cost to you, so please take a moment to rate this answer. This is the only way we get compensated by the site for our work. At no cost to you the customer.

This may be clicking the stars, rate expert or review expert.
.
If you using a mobile phone: scroll to the top of the page then click on Finish Rating, then click on the stars!

A rating is appreciated
Thank you
Glenda
.