Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I bought a oil painting of a ladystanding near a piano

Customer Question
I bought a oil...

I bought a oil painting of a ladystanding near a piano holding a violin desertification number is ***** 570 yeah

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It also has what looks like a catalog number 44495 3.4.1

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/16/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 11 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Is there a signature on the painting? What are the measurements? and do you have a photo of the overall painting and clear close up of the signature if present? to post photos here click on file upload, add files, or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. This helps in giving you accurate values and information on the painting. I look forward to helping you. If photos are not possible I would need the measurements. Thank you

The signature says l mason with a mark behind ithttp://f01.justanswer.com.s3.amazonaws.com/DL69YlKV/15055816433931810943650.jpg

beautiful painting thank you for your help I will begin this now and post back when completed. I appreciate your help.

thank you for your help This is perfect I will post back here as soon as I am completed.

Thank you for your patience. The numbering system on the painting is the catalog numbers and order number. These are done by Artistic Impressions. This is a Direct Sell Art Company based in Lombard IL. They have a wide variety of art on hand ranging from prints, original oil paintings, lithographs, mixed media...... They have fine quality at reasonable prices. There is no store front, the only way to get access to the art is by having an art show/ party. This would be just like a Mary Kay or Avon Party where you invite friends over to have a look and purchase. This painting you have was done by L. MASON and the symbol after the name is ***** ***** Nicely framed to compliment the painting this has a value of 485-550.00 for the painting. The piece was done in 1990-2000 and the insured value would be 800.00 if you are looking to insure the piece.

+++++++++++++++++

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 10 months ago

Hi I wanted to check in and see if I may be of further help on this for you. If not when you have a chance please rate my work as this is how I am paid for my research here at justanswer. It does not cost you anything just strictly how the company pays me by the rating system.