Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a vintage ceramic dog that I found in an old house I…

Customer Question
I have a vintage ceramic...
I have a vintage ceramic dog that I found in an old house I bought years ago I know one of the family stated it was always around and he is 70 years old and it belonged to his Grandparents. It's Made in England by Wood #4558. Just wondering if it has any value. Thank You. *****: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It is in Good condition, no chips or cracks just normal wear
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/16/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 1 year ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I would love to help.

Please post pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks or signatures by clicking the Add Files link.
The link will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.