Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Thank you for your help. Closing down a family home and

Customer Question
Thank you for your...

Thank you for your help. Closing down a family home and found a pewter pitcher. It is marked "Trade Mark"

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Whoops! "Poole's Pewtwe Taunton Mass WP 5"

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

A faint "1'" is seen also. Can you date it for me? Also needs expert polishing, looks like it has been half a century since it had attention! Thanks for your help!

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/15/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.