Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a table and chairs I obtained from the Scopes family…

Customer Question
I have a table...

I have a table and chairs I obtained from the Scopes family (Scopes Monkey Trial) . I have the four chairs with lyre back and a leaf table. I do not have any use for them anymore and was wondering what to do with them. I don't want to sell them for $5 (LOL) .

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/15/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.