Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

9/15/2017
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 8 months ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello there

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.

You have a unusual gold plated Juvenia watch Vamye circular watch manufacturer in the 1960s. There are not many gold plated Juvenia watch in the market, they are typically finished in stainless steel.

Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.

The value will be in the range of 500-650$ in fully working order.

If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist.

Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.

You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.

Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!

rusufdavi
rusufdavi