Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I want to know the value of this antique and onyx necklace.

Customer Question
I want to know the...
I want to know the value of this antique amber and onyx necklace. It is 64 inches long and the carved black beas are the size of walnuts. A local antique dealer, a regular on the antiques roadshow offered to buy it from me recently and it piqued my inyerest.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/15/2017
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello there

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.

On September 15, you were going to try to help me with my question. What were you planning to do? Think about it for five days and never answer? Because that is not what Just answer advertises the process os.
I would genuinely like a thorough, educated, expert opinion in answer to the question that I posed 5 days ago that apparently someone dropped the ball on. If you don't know the answer please don't speculate. I can speculate all by myself for free.