Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Was wondering if this painting I have by M Johns is worth…

Customer Question
Was wondering if this...

Was wondering if this painting I have by M Johns is worth anything

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Its a painting of a lighthouse

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

You can see the ocean an on the left side there is a lean to and a leafless tree

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/15/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. Please add images at your convenience by using the +Add File feature
next to the SEND button.

I will need to see to see pictures of the painting,
signature and any labels on the back of the completed framing. Give me time to do some research after you add pictures.
No need to sit by the computer, you will get an email when I do respond.