Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have this [email protected] yellow gold necklace. It was given to me

Customer Question

I have this [email protected] yellow gold necklace. It was given to me but I not wore the necklace since I received it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Not much
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I no she it go to India in the seventies for a vacation but we m not sure if she go it there.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Monet was made in the United States they are a leading jewelry maker. Can you send a picture of this necklace?

Glenda