Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have this [email protected] yellow gold necklace. It was given to me…

Customer Question
I have this [email protected]

I have this [email protected] yellow gold necklace. It was given to me but I not wore the necklace since I received it.

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Not much

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I no she it go to India in the seventies for a vacation but we m not sure if she go it there.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/14/2017
Antique Expert: Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Glenda B.
Glenda B., Antiques Appraiser

Hello

Monet was made in the United States they are a leading jewelry maker. Can you send a picture of this necklace?

Glenda