Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have antique wooden and stain glass half circle sign with…

Customer Question
I have antique wooden...

I have antique wooden and stain glass half circle sign with 15, 20 25 cents a room on it

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have a picture if you and recieve it whats the old hotel sign worth...itwas bought in 1974 for $1,200.00

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Is there a place to send a pic of the sign that sits above my fireplace

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/14/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 11 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Please post a few photos of this sign and I will need the measurements in order to give you accurate information and value. A general size is ok too. 3 feet wide x 4 feet long as an example. To post photos click on the paperclip , add files or file upload button and follow the prompts. I appreciate your help and look forward to helping you.