Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I met Yoshitaka Amano in 1999 on day only in NYC. He signed

Customer Question

I met Yoshitaka Amano in 1999 on day only in NYC. He signed a "Amano's Hero" Print for me and dated it. Is it worth anything. Perfect condition been framed since I have it.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I met Yoshitaka Amano in 1999 one day only in NYC. He signed a "Amano's Hero" Print for me and dated it. Is it worth anything. Perfect condition been framed since I have it.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: It was a meeting in the Lower East side of Manhattan
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.