Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a picture with a label saying In The Springtime Of…

Customer Question
I have a picture with...
I have a picture with a label saying
In The Springtime Of The Year
After the painting by H.W.B. Davis, R.A.
Came from the Milton Darling Art Dealer Omaha, Ne.
Can someone give me a value for this piece
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/14/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
Hello, Please send images at your convenience

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora