Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I would like to know the values of the following US coins…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know the values of the following US coins 1907 Indian Head Pennee

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

1947 Jefferson nickle 1936 Indian Head nickle, 1927 Indian Head nickle, 1916 Mercury dime, 1912 Mercury Head nickle, 1902 Liberty Half dollar, 1927 Walking liberty Halfdollar, 1922 Liberty Dollar, 1900 Liberty Dollart, 1885 Liberty Dollar

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Nothing i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/14/2017
Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 8 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and have gone through your list of here of coins. When giving a value on coins many factors come into play- where they were minted, the condition of the coin , the grade of coin if known or graded before etc. I have gone through and given you the value ranges for example= 22.00 to 425.00 each the 22.00 coin is good in circulated condition and the range goes through depending on the condition and where it was minted. The highest value is given for coins that are un circulated in top quality condition. I have also inserted links for every coin so you can see what to look for as to where they were minted and then find on the charts on each link what the value would be. If I can help you please let me know I ma happy to help further if you have more questions on these.

------------1907 Indian Head Penny- in all coins condition is everything average. 1907 was the largest production year of the entire series, over 108 million were minted. These pennies go from 1.33 to 28.00 each for un-circulated ones. The link below gives a vast amount of information on them for your review.

http://www.coinstudy.com/1907-indian-head-penny-value.html

---------------------1947 Jefferson nickle - average value is 10 cents the link below will go into more detail as in mint condition they can go as high as 75.00 each.

http://cointrackers.com/coins/1081/1947-jefferson-nickel/

------------------------1936 Indian Head nickle- 39 cents to 23.00 each depending on condition and where they were minted.

http://www.coinstudy.com/1936-nickel-value.html

-------------------------1927 Indian Head nickle--39 cents to 523.00 un-circuated and depending again on where they were minted

http://www.coinstudy.com/1927-nickel-value.html

------------------------1916 Mercury dime-average is 3.00 uncirculated as much as 195.00 each

http://cointrackers.com/coins/225/1916-mercury-dime/

---------------------------1912 Mercury Head nickle- 2.50 each to 115.00 each

http://cointrackers.com/coins/985/1912-liberty-head-v-nickel/

------------------------------1902 Liberty Half dollar -

• 1902 – 4,922,000 minted ; $18 value

• 1902-O – 2,526,000 minted ; $20 value

• 1902-S – 1,460,670 minted ; $22 value

• 1902 proof – 777 minted ; $900 value

https://coinvalues.com/barber-half-dollar/1902

---------------------------------1927 Walking liberty Half dollar- 13.00 to 400.00 each (for un circulated coins)

https://www.jmbullion.com/coin-info/half-dollars/walking-liberty-half-dollars/1927-walking-liberty-half-dollar/

--------------------------------1922 Liberty Dollar - Mint marks on 1922 Peace dollars become a factor in value if your coin is in un circulated condition. Three mints produced silver dollars that year, Philadelphia, Denver and the San Francisco mint. Mint marks used to distinguish the mints were place on the reverse. 21.00-43.00 each

http://www.coinstudy.com/1922-peace-silver-dollar-value.html

------------------------------ 1900 liberty Dollar- 22.00 circulated coins - 243.00 each on un circulated coins each

http://www.coinstudy.com/1900-morgan-silver-dollar-value.html

----------------------------1885 Liberty Dollar- The most valuable 1885 Morgan Silver Dollar carries the "CC" mint mark used by the Carson City Mint. It always carries a premium value because of very low production, making it the rarest 1885 Morgan Dollar. The New Orleans Mint used an "O" and the San Francisco Mint an "S”. 22.00-487.00 each

http://www.coinstudy.com/1885-morgan-silver-dollar-value.html

If I have answered all your questions and helped you please rate my answer as this is how I am paid from the site. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer it is just how I am paid from the site. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars: 1 or 2 stars are that I have not helped you in answering 3-4 I have helped you yet not completely and 5stars are I have answered you and been fully helpful. If you still have questions please allow me to help you fully before rating with the stars. I enjoy helping customers and do my best to fully answer all questions.

Hello I wanted to check back and see if you had any further questions on these coins? I am happy to help if you still have questions or thoughts on the information given.

when you have a chance please rate the answer as this is the only way I am paid fo rmy work here. Thank you If I can help in any way just let me know.

Hi I wanted see if you had any further questions on these coins and if I may be of service to you. If you have no further questions please rate the answer as this is how I ma paid from the company. It does not cost you anything more it is strictly how I am paid for my work here at justasnwer.com

LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser