Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a piece of art work from Sills Galley. It was from,

Customer Question

I have a piece of art work from Robert Sills Galley. It was from
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It was from an art auction at the Officers Club at Hickam Air Force Base in April 1980. It is original oil named "Black Forest" and the artist is "Koenig". Registration number is ***** What can you tell me about this painting?
JA: Some old shoes of my mother's. They'd been handed down and were real 1920's dancing shoes. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: That's all I have right now.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No that's all I have on this painting.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora