Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Rarewares, I know this might not be in your wheel house but

Customer Question

Hi Rarewares, I know this might not be in your wheel house but I thought I might send this question your way. I have a lot of stone arrow heads & rock tools and they are very interesting. I bought 2 lot s of them. I will let the pictures do the talking. The longest piece measures 2 3/4 inches long. The more I look at them the more I am intrigued. Any information and value would be great. There are 26 pieces in this lot.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I will have to opt-out on this one. This is not in my area of expertise, but there are some experts here

that are good with these. Good luck!

Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. I have a few questions - do you know where these were located? I see you have several tools, arrowheads, scrapers and such that look to be from various areas and made from an array of materials. I look forward to helping you on this.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
they would be from New England... Mass is where the collection ended up

Thank you for your assistance. I will be posting back here when completed. I appreciate your help.

After enlarging your photos I see some of these are numbered and most are not. I have looked over these pieces and will opt for another expert to review the photos and help you. Thank you