Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Rarewares, I know this might not be in your wheel house but…

Customer Question
Hi Rarewares, I know this...
Hi Rarewares, I know this might not be in your wheel house but I thought I might send this question your way. I have a lot of stone arrow heads & rock tools and they are very interesting. I bought 2 lot s of them. I will let the pictures do the talking. The longest piece measures 2 3/4 inches long. The more I look at them the more I am intrigued. Any information and value would be great. There are 26 pieces in this lot.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
IMG_7784.JPGIMG_7784.JPGIMG_7786.JPGIMG_7786.JPGIMG_7787.JPGIMG_7787.JPGIMG_7788.JPGIMG_7788.JPGIMG_7791.JPGIMG_7791.JPGIMG_7792.JPGIMG_7792.JPG
9/13/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

I will have to opt-out on this one. This is not in my area of expertise, but there are some experts here

that are good with these. Good luck!

Antique Expert: LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser replied 11 months ago
LadyTanya65
LadyTanya65, Certified Appraiser

Hi my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. I have a few questions - do you know where these were located? I see you have several tools, arrowheads, scrapers and such that look to be from various areas and made from an array of materials. I look forward to helping you on this.

they would be from New England... Mass is where the collection ended up

Thank you for your assistance. I will be posting back here when completed. I appreciate your help.

After enlarging your photos I see some of these are numbered and most are not. I have looked over these pieces and will opt for another expert to review the photos and help you. Thank you