Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several painting and different art work that I

Customer Question

I have several painting and different art work that I inherited from my family.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I know the names of the artist, name of china, figurines, I have some Iardore pieces. I alone and have to no one to leave these items and might as well sale them.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: I am really not sure, have china, jewelry, art pieces, etc. etc.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 month ago.

Hello there

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 month ago.

If you want we can start by appraising your china pieces so you can send the other items as separate new questions on the site.

Could you upload pictures of each china piece and also pictures from the manufacturer's back stamp?

Thanks