AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

I HAVE A PICTURECALLED BERRY PICKERS PAINTED BY JENNIE

Customer Question

I HAVE A PICTURECALLED BERRY PICKERS PAINTED BY JENNIE BROWNSCOMBE AFTER ETEDHING BY JAS.S. KING WITH WRITING IN BOTTOM RIGHT OF BOTH ARTIST NAMES.COULD YOU GIVE ME THE VALUE OF THIS PIC
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I HAVE A PICTURE PAINTED BY JEANNIE BROWNSCOMBE AFTRE ETCHING BY JAS,
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: YES ITS A LARGE PICTURE AND IT HAS IN THE RIGHT CONER AT VERY BOTTOM OF PIC THERE NAME ALSOHER NAME IS***** CORNER AND HIS IN RIGHT CORNER ABOVE HIS NAME ON PICTURE IS HERS AND HIS IN SMALL PRINT
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how do I send you a picture of this
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
sent pic don't know if you got
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

I have not yet received any images.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
the best I can do for now
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
did yiu get the files
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

This is a hand-colored etching by James S. King, after an original painting by Jennie Augusta Brownscombe.

Your print dates to approximately 1915.

The current retail value of this framed print would be approximately $150.00.

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer