Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

Price for china off 100, i have approx. 30 bottles with seal…

Customer Question
Price for china off...

Price for china off 100

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

I have approx. 30 bottles with seal on them

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

Labels all in tact and readable

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/13/2017
Antique Expert: rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hello there

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.

Can you provide pictures of the china and a picture of the back stamp for the china pieces?

Thanks