Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have what I believe is a French vitrine. It has

Customer Question

Hi. I have what I believe is a French vitrine. It has bronze/brass and hand painted porcelain mounts. I believe the veneers are plum pudding mahogany. I cannot find anybody to help me identify, date and value it. Can you help?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Well probably a lot but I suppose you should tell me what information the appraiser would need? Is there a way to send photos?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to working with you.

Please add pictures of the item(s) and any maker's marks by clicking the Add Files button.

The Add Files feature will prompt you to locate the file you'd like to attach from your computer.
You can repeat this process to attach more than one picture.
Add one, write a word in the text box, hit send, then do the next.