Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a dry sink 3 drawers across top, 3 drawers down side,

Customer Question
I have a dry sink...
I have a dry sink 3 drawers across top, 3 drawers down side , 2 Doors, multiple woods were used western Pennsylvania, eastern Ohio.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/12/2017
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 11 months ago
Doris
Doris, Personal Property Appraiser
Experience: Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of City Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.

Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques and art collector as well as dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you. Please know I do not send pop-up offers. Although I am USPAP-trained, the assessments given here do not meet USPAP requirements.
Thoughtful responses take time. My responses are not instantaneous.

What is the size in inches?

Photos are almost always required to give an accurate assessment. If you cannot send photos, I can still work with your descriptions; however, I can give more accurate answers if I have photos.
Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos front and back.

To send photos you may use the "ADD FILES" in the blue box link (next to "SEND") on your reply page or the "paper clip" found in the toolbar you see on your reply page.
Please do not send in ZIP format. The jpg or jpeg format works best.

An explanation of this method can be found here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

OR -

Site Help With Photos:

1-***-***-****

The Help service with photos does not cost extra. This is not the same as the pop-up that asks about phone calls. The pop-up is an extra phone call service related to the appraisal, not photos.

I do not send pop-up offers.

Kind regards,
Doris

Never received answer to my question, please refund my money.
This is fraud.
Antique Expert: Doris, Personal Property Appraiser replied 10 months ago

I think you have misunderstood.

I asked for further information which you never sent.

Here is a copy of what I asked/need:

What is the size in inches?

Can you send photos?

If so, then -

Please send photos front and back.

OR -

Site Help With Photos:

1-***-***-****

I do not send pop-up offers.

Kind regards,
Doris