Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Information on value of this painting 27x31 oil

Customer Question

Information on value of this painting
27x31 oil
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

This is an oil and wax resist painting of a chair done in the year 2000

by an unlisted artist named Breytman or Braytman, likely a regional artist selling their work in the area near where you acquired the piece. This painting

is well-executed and has a value of $900 to $1100 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.