Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have what I think is a Salvidore Dali, I have what I

Customer Question

I have what I think is a Salvidore Dali
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I have what I believe is a Salvador Dali. How do I get it appraised?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: It is large and appears to be ink on paper
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 month ago.

Hello there

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.

One moment while I write the answer

Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 month ago.

Can you provide a picture of the ink?

It is likely that you have a print, most probably a limited edition had signed by author print. Can you take a look at the back of the painting to see if there is something written? typically, here is where the print maker name is printed.

Thanks