Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have three and Wesson Limited Edison 1902 Frederick

Customer Question

I have three Smith and Wesson Limited Edison 1902 Frederick Remmington Prints, one of which is labed
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is labelled The Wolf Hounds and was published by the Severn Gun room in Santa Ana, California.
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: They were given to my father Dick Moore about 1950. My father had them hanging in his gun room at his ranch house in Diamond Valley, Utah until they sold the ranch and now I have them.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

What size are these prints? Do you know the titles to the other ones?

Glenda