AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Certified Appraiser, Appraiser's Association of America. USPAP qualified through 2015.
30223878

Kincaid Rock of Salvation GP 403 of 1100 - signed and

Customer Question

Kincaid Rock of Salvation GP 403 of 1100 - signed and framed. Is there value to this or the Village Lighthouse GP 551-700-framed and signed
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: We purchased directly and have the original paperwork for the above mentioned art
JA: Is there anything else the Antiques Appraiser should be aware of?
Customer: Both in excellent condition
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Thomas Kinkade, Rock of Salvation, GP 403/1100
Retail for insurance purposes: $1,600.00

Estimated resale through an auction or online: $1,200.00

Thomas Kinkade, Village Lighthouse, GP 551/700

Estimated resale through an auction or online: $1,100.00

If you have additional questions about this item, I am happy to continue working with you. Just continue our discussion in the reply box.

If I have answered all your questions and helped you, please rate my answer. I am not paid by the site until you do. It does not cost you anything more to rate the answer, and I will continue to be available if you have more questions on the item. Thank you.

At the top left above our post are a series of 5 stars. I always strive for 5 star service, but please rate as you feel is appropriate. However, if you are considering a low rating, please try to give me the opportunity to improve my service to you first!

If you’d like to request me for future questions, please put " for Jennifer only" in your post. I respond to requested questions first.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

I see that this question remains "open." How can I help you further? I strive to always provide five-star service.

I am happy to continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Sincerely,

Jennifer