Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have some fine antique furniture, Mittman, and art nouveau…

Customer Question
I have some...

I have some fine antique furniture, Lewis Mittman, and art nouveau silver overlay serving pieces, and waterford and american brilliant unusual pieces . I am looking for help on how to sell these, and whom to sell them to

Expert's Assistant: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I would like to work with an appraiser and I would also like the appraiser to tell me the best way(s) of selling these items.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Antiques
9/12/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 1 year ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

I highly recommend contacting the company Everything But the House. They conduct every step of an estate sale and place them up for online bidding on an international platform. A representative will go to your home and handle the whole process for you. Here is a link to their site for you http://www.ebth.com

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora

Just checking in to see if you viewed your answer and if you are seeking further assistance?

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Nora