Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I live near Columbus, Ohio...where can I find an expert

Customer Question

i live near Columbus, Ohio...where can I find an expert concerning an old Jesse James wanted poster in my possession?
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I am retired
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I am not sure: the poster has been in my possession for approx 40 yrs and my father had it for quite a while prior too me; it belonged to my grandfather who was born in the 1880's and ran a "saloon and inn" just off the railroad 50 to 60 miles west of St. Louis
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Good morning

Are you just wanting the current market value for the poster?

Does it look like this one I attached?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
no
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Can you send a picture of yours?

Glenda

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Hello

No what? It does not look like this one or you are not wanting current market value for the posters?

Glenda

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it does not look like the picture you attached
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.

Can you send a picture of the one you have?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
not sure how to send a picture; it's a poster $500 Reward...arrest and conviction of...small picture of Jesse James St. Louis Midland Railroad
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 month ago.