Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a silver basket for dresser to hold things like

Customer Question

I have a silver basket for dresser to hold things like bows,,etc But on back it has gorham E,&P in the middle of e p is a shield an anchor pointing down with stamps. Y c 743
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Can you help let me know its worth?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  LadyTanya65 replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is***** am a certified appraiser and would be happy to help you. Yes I can look these markings up and post back here I would liek to know if you could post a photo of the overall basket and a clear close up of the markings if possible. To post here click on file upload, add files or the paperclip button and follow the prompts. I will also need the measurements of the basket to give you an accurate value and information. I will begin looking up the markings now and check back for size on valuing this basket for you. Thank you I look forward to helping you.