Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a print of the family by currier and Ives 158 nassau…

Customer Question
I have a print...

I have a print of the washington family by currier and Ives***** It is of Pres wash. his son Parke Curtis, Eleanor and Lady WSHINGTON, wHAT WOULD IT BE WORTH? aLSO i HAVE A PRINT OF THE LITTLE MADONNA OF THE STREETS BY rOBERTO FERRUZZITO DATED 1897 (881) WHAT WOULD IT BE WORTH? tHANKS

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

PLEASE SEE MESSAGE ABOVE THANKS

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/11/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora