Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a round oak claw foot table, the feet are huge with…

Customer Question
I have a round oak...
I have a round oak claw foot table, the feet are huge with claws carved on the toes, it seems extremely well made andhavi g removed the top to move it, there is a number 15 stamped impression in the top of the base, does that mean anything about its age? It's about 48 inches round
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/11/2017
Antique Expert: Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary replied 11 months ago
Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience: Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora