Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Seeking info on Waltham pocket watch my wife gave me as

Customer Question

seeking info on Waltham pocket watch my wife gave me as anniversary gift
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: /Seeking price on antique waltham pocket watch
JA: Don't you just love the idea of finding something valuable in your attic? I do, but I think all I have up there is junk my brothers abandoned before they left home. Always a good idea to check things with the Antiques Appraiser, though. Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: size 18 case is in mint shape and is marked as 18k gold, 21 jewel, hunter case, adjusted, runs excellent and keeps time to about 1 minute/day
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Please send images at your convenience.

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Hi~

There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert

~Nora

Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

You can try emailing your images to *****@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.

Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.

~Nora