Nora
Nora, Expert in Fine and Decorative Arts: Renaissance through Contemporary
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA & ISA USPAP Compliant through 2019
71377891

What is the worth of: Holbrook The Fear of Books signed by

Customer Question

What is the worth of: Holbrook Jackson The Fear of Books signed by the author london soncino press; new york scribners 1932 ltd edition XXIII
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: Fear of Books?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: Well, It's a first edition, I think. And a popular author among bibliophiles.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 month ago.

Your signed limited edition book entitled The Fear of Books by Holbrook Jackson can retail for as high as $900 on today's market.

Please take a moment to leave a rating by clicking the stars. If you require further assistance, no worries, the question thread does not close even after leaving a rating.

~Nora