Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have about twenty pieces of Poppytrail dinner ware for the…

Customer Question
Hi I...

Hi I have about twenty pieces of Poppytrail dinner ware for the 50's

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

It is handpainted in a Geometric pattern... is it possible to send you a picture of the back of a piece to tell whether or not I can sell them. I looked on line and it said of the pieces that I have has a replacement value of at least a hundred dollars...

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

I don't think the dinnerware as ever been used...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/11/2017
Antique Expert: Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience: Antiques dealer for 12+ years and collector for 30+ years specializing in American and European porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Let me know if this is a service for 8, 10 or 12 plus serving pieces.
Add pictures of the pattern and the maker's mark on the bottom of one piece by using the +Add File feature.