Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have about twenty pieces of Poppytrail dinner ware for the

Customer Question

Hello
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi I have about twenty pieces of Poppytrail dinner ware for the 50's
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: It is handpainted in a Geometric pattern... is it possible to send you a picture of the back of a piece to tell whether or not I can sell them. I looked on line and it said of the pieces that I have has a replacement value of at least a hundred dollars...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: I don't think the dinnerware as ever been used...
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

My name isCustomerand I would love to help. There were no photos of the piece/set that came with your original inquiry.
Let me know if this is a service for 8, 10 or 12 plus serving pieces.
Add pictures of the pattern and the maker's mark on the bottom of one piece by using the +Add File feature.