Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Was wondering how old and value this entire set is Eggshell

Customer Question

Was wondering how old and value this entire set is Eggshell nautilus usa E 49 N 5. I would like to know what year made and value.
JA: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.
Customer: I really do not know anything except it is very beautiful
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

Your Homer Laughlin china in Eggshell Nautilus was made in 1949

and a service for 12 plus serving pieces has a value of $400 to $600 retail.

Some sites that I recommend for selling are Offerup.com (local), Varagesale.com (local) , Wanelo.com, http://www.decluttr.com, Bonanza.com, Ioffer.com, Etsy.com,
Ebay and letgo.com (local).

You can also go to invaluable.com or liveauctioneers.com and search their directory for an auction house near you and consign to them.

Please do click the stars now for this one (bonuses are also welcome!), it is very important for me
to get good feedback for answering.

Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 month ago.

I am following up to see if you have read your answer and need further help with this item.
Please do let me know.