Antiques

Have antique repair questions? Ask an antiques appraiser

I have a small clock with thedates 1878, 1830 and 1890 on…

Customer Question
I have a small...

I have a small clock with thedates 1878, 1830 and 1890 on the back...Waterbury Clock Company also on the back.Can you tell me anything about it?? Is it worth any money? thank you

Expert's Assistant: I always love having an appraiser look at my stuff. Sometimes its turned out to be surprisingly valuable. Tell us what else you do know and the Antiques Appraiser will be able to better assist you.

Nothing...other than" patents" before dates...4 dates

Expert's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?

It does not work....My mother in law gave it to me years .ago ....unfortunately I cant remember what she said about it....It's gold with a figure of a ? holding a bow and arrow...

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Antiques
9/11/2017
Antique Expert: AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher replied 11 months ago
AppraiserJM
AppraiserJM, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher

Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.

Is it possible to upload photos of the item, including any and all marks?

If you don’t have photos, I can do my best without them—just let me know—but it’s more accurate with photos.

There should be a +ADD FILES feature next to our Send button.

If not, then there is a paperclip above the reply box that you click to attach photos.

The photos won’t upload unless you also have at least one word in the text box! You won’t see the attached photo along with the text before you post it, but you will see the paperclip or attach button turn green.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Jennifer